Hawaii Entertainment Book 2010
One of the best ways to get deals on Hawaii attractions and restaurants is to purchase the Entertainment Book for Hawaii. For Oahu travel, the main coupon in the book is the Buy 1 get 1 free at Polynesian Cultural Center. (up to a $45 value!) There are many free coupon flyers at the airports, but the discounts aren’t as good as the ones in the Entertainment book.
My favorite coupons in the 2010 Hawaii Entertainment book are the following:
- Polynesian Cultural Center (buy 1 get 1 free)
- Safeway $5 off $50 grocery purchase (restrictions apply)
- Buca Di Beppo $10 off $20 purchase or more
- Kailua Sailboards & Kayaks Inc. Rent 1 kayak, get another free.
- 20% off Borders books coupon (usable anywhere in USA)
- $10 off $40 Radio Shack coupon (usable anywhere in USA)
- 4 Discounted Regal Cinema tickets ($7 supersaver or $8.50 unrestricted)
- Maui: 50% off Boss Frogs weekly snorkel rental
- Many coupons for food/attraction discounts
If you plan to go to the Polynesian Cultural center, this will basically pay off the cost of the book. The Entertainment website sells the book for $35, but there are ways to get it for less. I got my book through eBay for $28 shipped through this vendor. There are some other ones that remove the good coupons and the card from the book and charge less. Make sure you read the description since I’ve seen auctions that say “Polynesian Cultural Center not in book” etc. Also, make sure you get the 2010 edition since the 2009 one expires November 1, 2009.